- Information We Collect
1.1. Personal Information
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, or any other information that can be used to identify you.
1.2. Non-Personal Information
We automatically collect certain non-personal information when you visit the Website, including your IP address, browser type, device information, and pages visited. This information helps us improve the functionality and user experience of the Website.
- How We Use Your Information
2.1. Providing Services
We rely on accurate information about you to provide you with a seamless, efficient, and personalized experience. To be more precise, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Assist investigators and respond to subpoenas.
- Collect and analyze anonymized statistical data for internal use or dissemination to third parties.
- Customize advertising, discounts, bulletins, and other information about specials and the Site for you.
- Permit user-to-user contact.
- Create a personalized profile for you in order to tailor future visits to the Site to your preferences.
- Enhance the efficiency and functioning of the Site.
- To assist you in getting the most out of the Site, we monitor and analyze use and trends.
- Notify you of changes to the Site.
- We will contact you on new goods, services, and/or ideas.
- Conduct further business transactions as necessary.
- Avoid fraudulent transactions, keep a look out for theft, and take steps to protect yourself from illegal activity.
- We will gather input on your use of the Site and communicate with you about it.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to customer service and product-related enquiries.
- Send you a newsletter.
2.2. Analytics and Cookies
- Sharing Your Information
3.1. Third-Party Services:
We may share your information with third-party services, such as Google Analytics and Google Ads, to analyze user behavior and serve targeted advertisements. These third-party services have their own privacy policies.
3.2. Legal Compliance
We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities. If we believe releasing information about you is necessary to comply with legal process, to investigate or correct suspected policy violations, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others, we will do so in compliance with applicable law, rule, or regulation. This entails exchanging data with other businesses in order to combat fraud and mitigate credit risk.
- Your Choices
4.2. Marketing Communications
If you receive marketing communications from us and wish to opt out, you can do so by following the instructions provided in the communication.
We implement security measures to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Children’s Privacy
The Website is not directed at individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us, and we will delete such information.
- Security Of Your Information
Our administrative, technical, and physical security measures safeguard your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please keep in mind that no security system is flawless or impenetrable, and no means of data transfer can be guaranteed to be free of interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is subject to interception and exploitation by unwanted parties. As a result, we cannot guarantee the complete confidentiality of any personally identifiable information you provide.
- Contact Information